Sensible Steps for Energy Efficiency in Schools with ENERGY STAR
Join EPA to learn how the ENERGY STAR program can help you improve energy efficiency and reduce operating costs in your schools.
- James Wilkerson, Director of Facilities Services, Des Moines Public Schools
- Ashley McArthur, Senior Analyst, The Cadmus Group, on behalf of EPA’s ENERGY STAR program
- Learn guidelines for energy management that your school can follow to improve energy and financial performance;
- See how to evaluate your school’s energy performance with EPA’s new and improved ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager;
- Discover sensible steps that Des Moines Public Schools (DMPS) took to enhance energy efficiency, reduce energy waste, and realize sustainable operational savings. DMPS earned both ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year and Green Ribbon Schools recognition in 2013.