Kentucky Recycling Interest Group (KRIG) May 2010 Meeting
Facilitated by the Kentucky Division of Waste Management, KRIG is a public-private partnership organization that promotes economically-viable, safe, energy-conserving and sustainable recycling and waste management practices.
May 06, 2010
from 10:00 am to 02:00 pm
|Contact Name||Shannon Powers|
|Add event to calendar||
Thursday, May 6, 2010
10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. EDT
KY Department for Environmental Protection
300 Fair Oaks Building
Conference Room 301D
Frankfort, KY 40601
At 2:00, join KRIG for a tour of the Buffalo Trace Distillery.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Steering Committee update & re-prioritizing KRIG goals
- Recycling in Kentucky Summary Project
- KRIG’s session at the upcoming 34th Governor’s Conference on the Environment “Economy, Energy and the Environment”
- Spreading the word about America Recycle’s Day – November 15
- Review of potential rebates for recycling appliances
- Update on the World Equestrian Games recycling effort
- Profiles from KRIG-member industries
Register Today for this meeting!
ONLINE: Register for the KRIG May meeting.
If you are unable to register online, you may choose another method below.
BY PHONE: 502-852-0965 or 800-334-8635 ext. 8520965
BY E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: KRIG May Meeting
Registration is Free. Pre-registration is required; lunch will be provided.