Economic Development through BioEnergy - Morehead
Make plans to attend this collaborative symposium.
Aug 12, 2010
from 09:00 am to 02:00 pm
|Add event to calendar||
August 12, 2010
9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. ET
Morehead Conference Center
111 First Street
Morehead, KY 40351
This session is part of the 2010 Symposium Series: “Economic Development through BioEnergy,” designed to help grow this expanding industry while looking at energy cost-saving opportunities for Kentucky businesses and homeowners. Regional entrepreneurs, local leadership, service providers and vendors allied with the biomass and biofuels business community should not miss this chance to learn about Kentucky’s BioEnergy potential and resources available to them.
- Governor’s Executive Task Force on Biomass and Biofuels Development
- The impact of federal mandates on Kentucky’s biomass potential
- The integration of energy and agriculture
- Information on federal and state funding and efficiency programs
- David Perkins, Mayor of Morehead
- Jim Nickell, Rowan County Judge Executive
- Roger Thomas, Governor’s Office of Agriculture Policy
- Frank Moore, Kentucky Division of Biofuels
Registration is required for this event. To register e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (606) 784-5874.
- August 12 - Morehead
- September 8 - Bowling Green
- September 22 - Springfield
- September 23 - Prestonsburg
- October 13 - Maysville
- October 19 - Henderson
- October 27 - Corbin
The Kentucky Department for Energy Development and Independence is working with local sponsors to host these symposiums.