Demand Management Workshop
The Purdue Technical Assistance Program (TAP) is partnering with Indianapolis Power & Light Company to provide this training for commercial and industrial energy users.
Jun 30, 2011
from 08:00 am to 12:00 pm
|Contact Phone||(800) 877-5182|
Facility managers, plant engineers, maintenance supervisors and any professional staff with an interest in reducing energy costs and an organization’s environmental impact.
|Add event to calendar||
June 30, 2011
8:00 a.m. - 12 noon ET
Indianapolis Power & Light Company
1230 West Morris Street
Indianapolis, IN 46221
Many companies can reduce energy costs by reducing their peak electricity demand each month. Utilities encourage this with different tariff structures and financial incentives. Attendees of this workshop will learn how to measure, monitor and control peak energy use as well as understand how their energy consumption profile impacts their bottom line. The workshop also covers:
- Units of electrical measureand utility billing
- How to cost justify reductions in peak demand
- Utility tariff components and how they impact your costs
- Which systems impact peak demand
- How to adjust your load profile and control peak demand
- The pros and cons of different types of distributed generation
Workshop cost is $49.
Registration and more information.