Corporate Sustainability Workshop
Learn how sustainable business practices can increase your bottom line at this one-day workshop at the University of Kentucky.
Nov 02, 2011
from 08:00 am to 05:00 pm
|Add event to calendar||
November 2, 2011
University of Kentucky
Hilary J. Boone Center
510 Rose Street
Lexington, KY 40536-0014
Businesses are under increased pressure to demonstrate how they operate in a sustainable manner. Yet navigating the maze of regulations and determining what “best practices” means can be tedious, trying and time-consuming.
- What is Sustainability and Why Now?
- How Sustainable Practices Can Improve Your Bottom Line
- Assessment and Benchmarking Tools
- Supply Chain Impacts
- Designed to encourage interaction and provide networking opportunities
- Case studies and panel discussions by invited speakers from industry, agency, academia and professional associations
- Moderated breakout sessions will target small/medium and large companies
Registration and more information. Workshop cost is $100.