Bottled Water Alternatives, University Edition
This Webinar accompanies the publication of the Responsible Purchasing Network's (RPN) newest Guide, "Bottled Water Alternatives, University Edition," which will provide colleges and universities all the resources they need to eliminate the purchase of bottled water from their schools and transition to clean and accessible tap water.
Thursday, October 29, 2009
3:00 - 4:15 p.m. EDT
Recognizing the growing trend of educational institutions which are reducing or eliminating the use and purchase of bottled water at their schools, RPN decided to update its Purchasing Guide on bottled water alternatives and incorporate the unique needs of colleges and universities.
This Webinar will cover:
- Social and environmental costs of bottled water production
- "Best practices" for universities
- Detailed analysis of bottled water alternatives
- Case studies from two universities with bottled water bans
- Resources for student organizers
- Sustainability standards for colleges and universities
For registration information, please visit the Responsible Purchasing Network Web site.