Area Source Boiler Rule Webinar 2
Tune-Up and Energy Assessment Requirements
To learn more about area boiler rule requirements, or to follow up on what you learned about the basics of the Area Source Rule in Webinar 1, please Join the Kentucky Pollution Prevention Center, the Kentucky Division of Air Quality and the Kentucky Division of Compliance Assistance for webinar 2 to find out how to learn about tune-up and energy assessment requirements.
What you will learn in this Webinar:
- Overview of Tune-Up Requirements
- Who is affected? Is Tune Up Required?
- Exceptions - Seasonal, Limited Use, etc.
- Tune Up Frequency
- Tune Up Certification Requirements
- Tune Up Documentation
- Compliance Dates and Notifications
Who should attend:
- Environmental consultants
- Facility managers responsible for boilers that burn biomass, oil or coal, such as:
- Government buildings
- Correctional institutions
- Commercial businesses
- Coal-related industries
More information about who must comply with the new rule can be found at EPA’s website: www.epa.gov/boilercompliance
Required: Windows® 8, 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Required: Mac OS® X 10.6 or newer
Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet