Area Source Boiler Rule Webinar 1
Basics of the Area Source Boiler Rule
Do you have a non-gas fired boiler at your facility that burns biomass, oil or coal? If so, you may be subject to the Area Source Boiler Rule issued by the EPA. Please join the Kentucky Pollution Prevention Center, the Kentucky Division of Air Quality and the Kentucky Division of Compliance Assistance for this webinar to find out how to stay in compliance and avoid fines.
What you will learn in this Webinar:
- Overview of Regulation
- Who Oversees and Assists
- How to determine if you are affected
- Determining Your Requirements
- Overview of What emissions are regulated
- What Boilers are affected or not affected
- Requirements – Performance Tests, Fuel Analysis, etc.
- Compliance Dates
Who should attend:
- Environmental consultants
- Facility managers responsible for boilers that burn biomass, oil or coal, such as:
- Government buildings
- Correctional institutions
- Commercial businesses
- Coal-related industries
Learn more about the boiler rule requirements by following up this webinar with Webinar 2- Tune-Up and Energy Assessment Requirements on Thursday, January 16th from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
More information about who must comply with the new rule can be found at EPA’s website: www.epa.gov/boilercompliance
Required: Windows® 8, 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Required: Mac OS® X 10.6 or newer
Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet