Advanced Solar Water Heating Workshop
This workshop will address advanced issues in the design and installation of solar thermal systems used for domestic water heating, space heating and other purposes.
Sep 16, 2010 08:30 AM
Sep 17, 2010 05:00 PM
|Contact Name||Andy McDonald|
|Add event to calendar||
September 16 - 17, 2010
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. ET
Franklin County Cooperative Extension Office
101 Lakeview Court
Frankfort, KY 40601
Topics to be addressed include:
- Solar thermal space heating systems
- Gas tankless water heaters in solar thermal systems
- System monitoring and metering
- Component Innovations
Registration forms are available online.
Registration fee for the two-day workshop is $225. Registration includes lunch and refreshments each day.
Prerequisite: Introduction to Solar Water Heating
The Sustainable Energy Training Series is oriented towards professionals seeking to expand their knowledge and the scope of services they offer, as well as others interested in learning more about these important fields. These workshops are presented by Appalachia – Science in the Public Interest and the Kentucky Solar Partnership as part of their Sustainable Energy Training Series.
Thanks to the support of the Mountain Association for Community Economic Development (MACED), scholarships are available to those who live and work in eastern Kentucky, based on need. To apply for a scholarship, please contact the Kentucky Solar Partnership.
- MACED – Mountain Association for Community Economic Development
- Johnson Controls, Inc.
- Franklin County Cooperative Extension Service
- Christian Appalachian Project
- Conn Center for Renewable Energy Research at U of L
- Kentucky Department for Energy Development and Independence