5th Annual Go Green Save Green Workshop
Presented by BLUEGRASS GREENSOURCE
Thursday, March 20, 2014
8 am to 4 pm
Bluegrass Community & Technical College
500 Newtown Pike
Lexington, KY 40508
Who Will Be There
Anyone interested in saving money with green initiatives -- from people considering eco-friendly business practices to seasoned sustainability professionals.
What Will Be Covered
Specialized sessions will highlight sustainability opportunities and practices for:
- Industrial Businesses
- Small Businesses/Start-Ups
- Religious Institutions
- Apartment/Property Management
- LEED Design (USGBC Continuing Education Credits)
New This Year
- Zero-waste breakfast and catered lunch
- Tour of BCTC LEED facility
- Exciting Door Prizes (including Haiku from Big Ass Fans)
- Happy Hour at Blue Stallion Brewing Company
How Do You Sign Up?
$25 registration fee covers access to all the workshops, breakfast and lunch, plus entrance to the Happy Hour.
SPACE IS LIMITED SO REGISTER TODAY!