2010 Murray State University (MSU) Agri-Energy Field Day
This will be a joint educational program for agricultural producers, the agribusiness community and MSU agriculture students.
Aug 05, 2010
from 12:00 pm to 05:00 pm
|Add event to calendar||
August 5, 2010
12 noon - 5:00 p.m. CT
MSU Pullen Farm Arboretum
1715 West Main Street
Murray KY 42071
- Update on the current state of agri-energy initiatives
- Future opportunities for new crops
- Funding opportunities for producers/companies
- Agriculture & agri-energy exhibits
- Roger Thomas, Executive Director, Governor’s Office of Agricultural Policy
- Frank Moore, Director of Biofuels, Kentucky Department for Energy Development and Independence
- Pete Nelson, Memphis Bioworks
- Dr. Len Peters, Secretary, Kentucky Energy and Environment Cabinet
Free Admission. Free meal beginning at 12:30 p.m. Program begins at 1:30 p.m.
The FREE event is open to the public. Farmers, agriculturalists and community members are especially invited to attend. Reservations are not required, but encouraged as it will provide a more accurate number for luncheon preparation. Please RSVP to 270-809-3556. For more information on the event, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and/or visit the School of Agriculture.
The 2010 Murray State University (MSU) Agri-Energy Field Day is made possible by the combined efforts of the following organizations: Kentucky Department for Energy Development and Independence, U.S. Department of Energy, Governors Office of Agricultural Policy and Murray State University.