Starting Student-led Energy Teams
Broadcast Date: May 25, 2011
This webinar provides information and examples of how student-led energy teams generate interest and involvement in school district energy-saving initiatives.
Tresine Logsdon, Energy and Sustainability Curriculum Coordinator for Fayette County Public Schools, talks about her success with starting school teams in her district. Karen Reagor, Regional Director for the Kentucky NEED Project, shares information about the extensive, free resources available to aid the formation of school energy teams and ensure the continued success of already functioning energy teams.
Flash content on this page can be viewed using the free Adobe® Flash® Player plug-in.
KPPC makes every effort to provide web-based information in a fully accessible format. If you have any special needs for accessing the information in these videos, please contact KPPC toll-free at (800) 334-8635, extension 8520965, direct at (502) 852-0965 or submit your request online.
- Webinar overview and introduction of webinar speakers presented by Erika Wolfe, Regional Coordinator, KEEPS.
- Duration Time: 4 minutes, 3 seconds.
Energy Conservation and Efficiency - Student Energy Teams
- Presented by Karen Reagor, Regional Director, Kentucky NEED Project.
- Duration Time: 13 minutes, 18 seconds.
Fayette County Public Schools E=USE2 Program
- Presented by Tresine Logsdon, Energy and Sustainability Curriculum Coordinator, Fayette County Public Schools.
- Duration Time: 40 minutes, 45 seconds.