Water Efficiency Webinar
Broadcast Date: September 12, 2012
Designed for production managers, facility engineers, plant managers and pre-treatment operators, this webinar explores the importance of water conservation and how to track and reduce water consumption. In this webinar, KPPC engineers discuss:
- The impact of water conservation
- Benefits of a process water management program
- The importance of understanding your water bills
- Tracking water usage
- Water conservation opportunities
- Case studies from companies who have implemented these opportunities successfully
This webinar is the first in a regional training series developed by the Environmental Sustainability Resource Center to help guide facilities toward improvements in environmental performance and cost savings through implementation of pollution prevention opportunities.
Flash content on this page can be viewed using the free Adobe® Flash® Player plug-in.
KPPC makes every effort to provide web-based information in a fully accessible format. If you have any special needs for accessing the information in these videos, please contact KPPC toll-free at (800) 334-8635, extension 8520965, direct at (502) 852-0965 or submit your request online.
Importance of Water Efficiency, Water Management and Resources
- Presented by Edye Raymond, Engineer, KPPC.
- Duration Time: 21 minutes, 24 seconds. Closed captioning provided.
Assessment of Water Management
- Presented by Engineers Andrew Carter and Edye Raymond, KPPC.
- Duration Time: 34 minutes, 35 seconds. Closed captioning provided.