|Is LiveText Mandatory?||What is LiveText||Benefits of LiveText||Set up LiveText Account||How long is LiveText account active||Help Sessions||Additional Support Documentation||Contact Information|
Yes, LiveText is mandatory for all Kent School BSW and MSSW students.
See instructional video. Student password for video: Kent School
LiveText is a web-based software application designed to aid in the development of portfolios, course assignments, and standards or outcomes based projects. LiveText will allow you, your instructors and peers to collaborate on classroom assignments as well as track your progress on meeting program outcomes.
LiveText is accessed online at livetext.com and a membership is required for all students enrolled in the Kent School of Social Work. See information below about setting up a LiveText account.
- Your LiveText account is your online space to develop and share your academic achievements both within and outside of your institutional community.
- LiveText provides unlimited storage of your academic materials in an online environment that can be accessed anywhere there is an internet connection.
- The assessment features of LiveText can allow your instructors to provide you specific feedback on your work through comments embedded in your work or standards/outcomes based rubrics that clearly define the expectations for your work.
- LiveText portfolios can be customized to document your own professional and academic achievements to share with potential employers.
All that is needed is a membership and an Internet connection. Memberships may be purchased online at the LiveText website for $98. Purchasing online simply requires a credit card and your account will be active at the completion of your purchase.
A LiveText account is active for five years. If you need LiveText beyond the length of the initial membership you can renew your account at a discounted rate for one, two or three-year periods.
Please contact Millie Cunningham directly to schedule a time for LiveText support or training.
- Attaching External Artifacts [PDF]
- Creating a Link to a LiveText Document [PDF]
- Resubmitting an Assignment in LiveText [PDF]
Millie Cunningham, Kent School Academic Affairs Program Manager
PHONE: 502.852.7336 or 1.866.LiveText (1.866.548.3839) / email@example.com