CJ Employment Opportunites
Louisville Metro CJ Positions
Here are links to various Federal, State & Local criminal justice-related agencies:
National JOB SEARCH for Careers in Policing * International Association of Chiefs of Police initiative for recruiting highly qualified, service-oriented candidates
- Loss Prevention Detective (FT) (tjx.com) - Posted 3/21/23
- University of Louisville Career Center
- REACH has Academic Coaching positions available: https://reach.louisville.edu/employment/#PAC
Louisville FBI recruiting more women and minorities, no law enforcement experience required... read the article at https://www.wdrb.com/news/louisville-fbi-recruiting-more-women-and-minorities-no-law-enforcement-experience-required/article_d864db60-fef9-11eb-b400-47a7b0bbc43e.html.
- Justice Cabinet - Department of Corrections updated positions available to web site, which can be accessed at Careers - Department of Corrections (ky.gov)
- Dept for Community-Based Services -The mission of the Department for Community Based Services is to build an effective and efficient system of care with Kentucky's citizens and communities: New jobs are posted each day and can be viewed at https://careers.ky.gov.