NEW ! is a listing of types and numbers of Criminal Justice Positions in Metro Louisville and surrounding area. This listing is just for INFORMATIONAL purposes only and does not mean the agency is currently hiring. If interested in a position, contact the specific agency for info on openings and to make application.
Here are links to various Federal, State & Local criminal justice-related agencies:
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
The Ocean City (MD) Police Department has opportunities for Summer 2021…they are as follows:
- (75) Seasonal Police Officers
- (75) Seasonal Public Safety Aides
- (20) Seasonal Communications Operators
Each position is paid and each can be used for Internship Credits…our first Applicant Testing Weekend on this year will occur on October 24/25, 2020
I would like to offer these Informational Sessions thru Zoom on the following dates/ times
- Tuesday September 29, 2020 (10AM)
- Thursday October 1, 2020 (2PM)
- Monday October 5, 2020 (Noon)
- Wednesday October 7, 2020 (5PM)
If you want to register for one of these informational sessions, please send me an email (email@example.com). I will email you the link approximately (30-60) minutes ahead of the scheduled time… - Posted 9/25/20
The Owensboro Police Dept. is accepting applications for the position of entry level police officers. Your application must be received no later than October 2.Mandatory Exams will be held on October 15 & 18. You will notified of your test session by mail.
Please visit www.owensboro.org/police and click on Employment Opportunities for additional information.
If you have any questions, please call 270-687-8861 or 270-687-8867.
- The Louisville FBI Applicant Team is excited to announce that applications for our 2021 Honors Internship Program will be accepted August 21 - September 30, 2020!
Apply online at www.FBIjobs.gov
Information on the Special Agent and Intelligence Analyst position, as well as other Specialized/Professional career opportunities, may also be found on FBIjobs.gov.
Questions about employment with the FBI? Email us at LouisvilleApplicants@fbi.gov. - Posted 9/3/20
- The MARTA Police Department in Atlanta, Georgia is seeking to employ officers from a wide variety of backgrounds, education and socioeconomic backgrounds. If interested please visit their website at www.itsmarta.com. - Posted 8/14/20
Semper Blue Professional Services is currently seeking a Security/Guest Service Supervisor in Louisville, KY at our 4th Street Live! location. Job Description and how to apply.(PDF)
University of Louisville Parking Job Opportunities for Fall/Spring Semesters- Contact university Parking -Hours (only during Spring and Fall semesters): Monday-Friday (4:00pm-8:00pm) Wage: $8.25/hour
- Justice Cabinet - Department of Corrections updated positions available to web site, which can be accessed at Position Listing . available.
- Dept for Community-Based Services -The mission of the Department for Community Based Services is to build an effective and efficient system of care with Kentucky's citizens and communities: New jobs are posted each day and can be viewed at https://careers.ky.gov. View current info (pdf)
Gilt - Asset Protection Investigator - The overall purpose of this position is to investigate potential losses to the company, ensure adherence
to physical security controls of the facility, and enforce Safety Standards . 10/3
- Cardinal Scholars is a service that connects tutors with elementary, middle school, high school, and college students seeking help. Tutoring sessions can take place at the student’s home, at a nearby library, on the tutor’s campus, or even via Skype. We connect tutors all over the country with students in their area for in-person tutoring—as well as online sessions—so you can tutor in your hometown during breaks and in your college town during the school year! To learn more, please visit cardinalscholars.com/about and check out our FAQ’s for tutors.
- National JOB SEARCH for Careers in Policing * International Association of Chiefs of Police initiative for recruiting highly qualified, service-oriented candidates