NEW ! is a listing of types and numbers of Criminal Justice Positions in Metro Louisville and surrounding area. This listing is just for INFORMATIONAL purposes only and does not mean the agency is currently hiring. If interested in a position, contact the specific agency for info on openings and to make application.
Here are links to various Federal, State & Local criminal justice-related agencies:
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
The Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) Police Department is recruiting applicants for our open Police Officer positions. We are accepting applications through Sunday, May 10, 2020: https://www.dart.org/dartpolice/recruiting/ - Posted 5-6-20
LG&E and KU Energy - Corporate Security Compliance Coordinator I: https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/Home/Home?partnerid=25946&siteid=5362#jobDetails=508141_5362 - Posted 4-30-20
Job Posting: UCLA Covid-19 Behind Bars Data Project Research Fellows: https://law.ucla.edu/centers/criminal-justice/criminal-justice-program/related-programs/covid-19-behind-bars-data-project-research-fellows/?fbclid=IwAR1g3PCr-XFNMMVvMRqV1x3HRkfxc0-mHIojgTBOLumun0Kclrl7AAWH7ZA - Posted 4-23-20
The Kentucky Center for Economic Policy (KCEP) seeks to hire a Policy Analyst focused on criminal justice reform issues in the state. The position will work collaboratively to improve lives and reduce racial and economic disparities through policies that reduce incarceration in Kentucky’s prisons and jails. Successful applicants will demonstrate an ability to conduct data and policy analysis, produce research and communications, and conduct advocacy as well as a commitment to social, economic and racial justice. https://kypolicy.org/policy-analyst/?fbclid=IwAR0fYFwuOX8ZjRHc-kuH8xw_LuiWPRANIhl6G9xIje_-VfNACstwDlHCI-c - Posted 4-23-20
- The Westfield Police Department is initiating a hiring process for two civilian administrative positions: Receptionist and Records Assistant. They will be accepting applications until May 4, 2020. Applications can be found at www.westfield.in.gov/police. - Posted 4/16/20
- The Mesa Police Department will be accepting Police Officer Recruit applications until April 2020! Many of these applications will be processed for our July 2020 Academy. Class applicants will need to first apply online and if they meet minimum qualifications, we will invite them to our Physical Fitness and Written-test, which is scheduled for May 9th, 2020. We will be implementing procedures at our test to keep everyone safe! https://www.mpdjobs.com/ - Posted 4/10/20
The Humana Safety & Security Fusion Center team is looking for an analyst to support its mission of monitoring the safety & security of 72,000 associates and contractors, and hundreds owned, leased or vendor properties around the globe:
Fusion Center Analyst Job Description_02_2020.pdf - Posted 3/20/20
Semper Blue Professional Services is currently seeking a Security/Guest Service Supervisor in Louisville, KY at our 4th Street Live! location. Job Description and how to apply.(PDF)
University of Louisville Parking Job Opportunities for Fall/Spring Semesters- Contact university Parking -Hours (only during Spring and Fall semesters): Monday-Friday (4:00pm-8:00pm) Wage: $8.25/hour
- Justice Cabinet - Department of Corrections updated positions available to web site, which can be accessed at Position Listing . available.
- Dept for Community-Based Services -The mission of the Department for Community Based Services is to build an effective and efficient system of care with Kentucky's citizens and communities: New jobs are posted each day and can be viewed at https://careers.ky.gov. View current info (pdf)
Gilt - Asset Protection Investigator - The overall purpose of this position is to investigate potential losses to the company, ensure adherence
to physical security controls of the facility, and enforce Safety Standards . 10/3
- Cardinal Scholars is a service that connects tutors with elementary, middle school, high school, and college students seeking help. Tutoring sessions can take place at the student’s home, at a nearby library, on the tutor’s campus, or even via Skype. We connect tutors all over the country with students in their area for in-person tutoring—as well as online sessions—so you can tutor in your hometown during breaks and in your college town during the school year! To learn more, please visit cardinalscholars.com/about and check out our FAQ’s for tutors.
- National JOB SEARCH for Careers in Policing * International Association of Chiefs of Police initiative for recruiting highly qualified, service-oriented candidates