NEW ! is a listing of types and numbers of Criminal Justice Positions in Metro Louisville and surrounding area. This listing is just for INFORMATIONAL purposes only and does not mean the agency is currently hiring. If interested in a position, contact the specific agency for info on openings and to make application.
Here are links to various Federal, State & Local criminal justice-related agencies:
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
There is a paid internship position for Survey Analyst Intern in the Division of Student Affairs. The student will be working with Dr. Lily Assgari, Director of Planning and Assessment, on cleaning and analyzing student employment outcome survey data.Here is the preview link in Handshake: https://louisville.joinhandshake.com/jobs/4591309/share_preview. They are looking to fill it ASAP. Deadline to apply is April 2, but interviews of qualified candidates could begin before then. Posted 3/26/21
The Ocean City (MD) Police Department has opportunities for Summer 2021 for the position of Public Safety Aide (PSA). This position is paid and can count as internship credits for your college.
OCPD will participate in the Town of Ocean City Job Fair on Saturday April 17, 2021 from 10AM to 2PM at the OC Convention Center (4001 Coastal Highway, Ocean City, MD). Interested Applicants will be given the written test that afternoon (time and location TBA). Successful Applicants will be interviewed the following day (4/18/21).
High School Diploma or GED recognized by the MD Board of Education
Interested? Want to Attend? All you need to bring with you is:
GardaWorld is hiring (Posted 2/25/21):
Security Guard - Weekend Overnights: https://securityjobsus.garda.com/search/jobdetails/security-guard---weekend-overnights/2860b4e4-7bae-4032-932a-4e9cc7a40805
Security Guard - Part Time Weekend: https://securityjobsus.garda.com/search/jobdetails/security-guard---part-time-weekend/9cca5139-ed69-4a2f-a58c-cd5b284f6969
KSP Changing Protocol to Keep Troopers Closer to Home Now Accepting Applications For Cadet Class 101
The Kentucky State Police (KSP) are accepting applications for their next academy class and changing protocol in an effort to offer troopers a post assignment closer to home. New troopers will have the opportunity to ‘Pick Three’ posts that they would prefer to be assigned to. In doing so, the new trooper would know that when they graduate the academy, they would be assigned to one of their top three selected posts.
Sergeant Michael Murriell of the KSP Recruitment Branch, thinks the new ‘Pick Three’ option will be a game-changer for recruiting.
“In the past, a trooper who resided in Eastern Kentucky could potentially land at a Western Kentucky post upon graduation,” said Murriell. “It was definitely a concern of many recruits that we met with. The ability to provide assurance to our new recruits that they won’t have to pack up their families and relocate to the other end of the state will alleviate those concerns.”
Murriell says the deadline to submit applications for Cadet Class 101 is March 26, 2021 and must be submitted to the KSP Recruitment Branch at 919 Versailles Road, Frankfort, KY 40601. The targeted start date for the class is October 2021.
Interested applicants should visit www.joinKSP.com to download an application. Other information available on the website includes an outline of the application process, a list of minimum requirements and disqualifications, plus a list of required supporting documents, (physical standards requirements and testing information).
The Recruitment Branch has established an email box that applicants can use to reach out to a recruiter. Inquiries should be submitted to KSPrecruit@ky.gov - Posted 2/18/21
- If you are searching for employment in criminal justice you can visit the federal website athttps://www.usajobs.gov/or our website for job informationhttps://louisville.edu/justice/Student-Information/state-and-local-agencies. Posted 1/12/2021
- The MARTA Police Department in Atlanta, Georgia is seeking to employ officers from a wide variety of backgrounds, education and socioeconomic backgrounds. If interested please visit their website at www.itsmarta.com. - Posted 8/14/20
Semper Blue Professional Services is currently seeking a Security/Guest Service Supervisor in Louisville, KY at our 4th Street Live! location. Job Description and how to apply.(PDF)
University of Louisville Parking Job Opportunities for Fall/Spring Semesters- Contact university Parking -Hours (only during Spring and Fall semesters): Monday-Friday (4:00pm-8:00pm) Wage: $8.25/hour
- Justice Cabinet - Department of Corrections updated positions available to web site, which can be accessed at Position Listing . available.
- Dept for Community-Based Services -The mission of the Department for Community Based Services is to build an effective and efficient system of care with Kentucky's citizens and communities: New jobs are posted each day and can be viewed at https://careers.ky.gov. View current info (pdf)
Gilt - Asset Protection Investigator - The overall purpose of this position is to investigate potential losses to the company, ensure adherence
to physical security controls of the facility, and enforce Safety Standards . 10/3
- Cardinal Scholars is a service that connects tutors with elementary, middle school, high school, and college students seeking help. Tutoring sessions can take place at the student’s home, at a nearby library, on the tutor’s campus, or even via Skype. We connect tutors all over the country with students in their area for in-person tutoring—as well as online sessions—so you can tutor in your hometown during breaks and in your college town during the school year! To learn more, please visit cardinalscholars.com/about and check out our FAQ’s for tutors.
- National JOB SEARCH for Careers in Policing * International Association of Chiefs of Police initiative for recruiting highly qualified, service-oriented candidates