WORKPLACE Submission Guidelines:
Send reviews, articles, and queries to Kent Puckett or Matthew Gold. If e-mailing your work, please make sure the document is not encoded--that it has been stripped of all word-processing codes and saved as ASCII or DOS text (*.txt).
Submissions can also be sent on floppy disk to Matthew Gold at the Ph.D. Program in English, CUNY-Graduate Center, 33 W. 42nd Street, New York, NY 10036.
All submissions should follow the format guidelines detailed below.
Format Guidelines for WORKPLACE
1. Put a title at the top of the first page, and under it your name, institutional affiliation (if any), email address, and mailing address.
2. Number all paragraphs of your text (excluding epigraphs). (ex.: "1. In today's academic market . . .") Do not number set-off quotations--indicate them by leaving two lines before and after each quotation.
3. Single-space the document throughout.
4. Use _this_ for underlining titles, *this* for bold print, %this% for italicized or foreign words, and ^this^ for superscript.
5. Notes should be in endnote form and should be saved as a separate document. Any appendices or tables should also be saved as separate documents.
Thank you for your interest!