Forming a Team
Teams may be organized in a number of different ways. Fraternities, sororities, residence hall groups, campus organizations, or just a group of friends that want to compete together may all enter a team in any activity. If you do not have a group to participate with, you can enter your name on the "Free Agent" list in IM Leagues. Managers and Intramural Chairs from various groups check this periodically to round out their own teams and if there are enough names on the list, we can form a team from it.
There is a place for you in our program!
Every effort has been made to provide a wide range of sporting activities. You are encouraged to find your place in the program and to take full advantage of the opportunities therein. If you have any questions, call or stop by our office.
How to Enter an Activity
1. Steps to follow:
- A. For all activities, participants need to go to the IM Leagues web page
- B. First-time visitors to IM Leagues need to register for an account using the UofL USERNAME and UofL PASSWORD.
- C. First-time visitors will need to complete ALL REQUIRED FIELDS of their player card.
- D. Click the sport and division that you want your team to compete and create a team.
- E. After creating a team, the manager will need to invite all members to the team.
- F. Applicable registration fees are due at the time of entry. Only exact amounts will be accepted.
2. For Free Agents
- A. Complete steps 1A-1D.
- B. Click the "Register/Sign Up" button, then choose "Free Agent".
- C. Select the League and Divisions you would like to be a free agent for, then click submit.
- D. Fill in all appropriate fields and agree to the terms of the release form, then press submit posting.