Located: Student Activities Center, W204
- Personal (one-to-one) counseling
- Group counseling
- Educational and support groups
- Outreach presentations (see website)
- Phone or in-person consultations if you are concerned about another person
- Learning Disabilities & ADHD Testing
Confidentiality: All communication within the Center is confidential. Information regarding the content of interviews or the results of testing can be released only with the written permission of the client. The exceptions to this policy are:
- when the information relates to clear and imminent danger to an individual,
- when a state law requires the reporting of information (threats of violence, child abuse, or neglect), and
- when information is requested by court order. Any disclosure in these situations will be made to an appropriate authority and will be limited to material directly pertinent to the issue involved.
For more information, visit the Counseling Center Website.