International Student Tuition Support Scholarship
Completed application must be submitted to the International Center by the deadline.
Ten Awards - Up to $500 Application deadline: September 15 and February 15
- Awards are based upon need and merit to students on a non-immigrant F1 or J1 Student Visa.
- Must be in “Good Academic Standing” at the time of application.
- Applicant must have completed at least one semester with grades reported as a full time, degree seeking student at the University of Louisville in order to be eligible to apply.
- Applicants who are registered for a full time course load (Graduate-9 hours and Undergraduate-12 hours) will be given priority consideration.
- A completed application submitted by the stated deadline
- A University of Louisville transcript (may be unofficial)
- A typewritten essay (approximately 500 words) describing your academic/professional goals & financial need
- One letter of recommendation from a faculty or staff member who is familiar with your academic work.
Application may be sent electronically to email@example.com or mailed to:
Telephone: (502) 852-6604
University of Louisville
Louisville, KY 40292