Metroversity is an option in Spring and Fall semesters only. There is no Summer Metroversity system.
U of L students going to other schools in the Metroversity system:
1. You must register for a minimum of 12 hours, of which no more than 6 credit hours (or up to 8 hours if two 4 hour courses) may be taken away from U of L.
2. Obtain the Metroversity form from the Registrar's Office at U of L.
3. Complete the Metroversity Form and have it approved by your academic advisor.
4. Obtain the signature of the U of L Registrar.
5. Register for your courses including your Metroversity course(s). See the Metroversity Section at the end of the course listings.
6. Complete registration at the visiting institution as directed by your host Registrar.
Students Visiting U of L
Your eligibility for classes is determined by available class space.
1. Obtain all necessary signatures on your Metroversity Form from your home school. No more than 6 credit hours (or up to 8 hours if two 4 hour courses) may be taken at U of L.
2. You must bring your completed form to the Registrar's Office located in the Houchens Building, Room 31, from August 26-30 for Fall 2013 or January 6-10 for Spring 2014 to ensure processing, provided space is available.
3. Special course or lab fees are the responsibility of the student and must be paid when the registration form is submitted.
The University reserves the right to limit participation in the Metroversity program.
Click on the links below for more information about the Metroversity program.