This residential community fosters exploration of this career path through courses, programming, services, and connections to campus and community resources. This community is housed in Community Park. Learn more about Community Park here.
Required courses for the ELLC:
- See your academic advisor. Block scheduling will be available and is strongly encouraged.
What are the benefits of participating in the ELLC?
- A Peer Mentor to assist you with the transition from high school to college.
- Tutors in your residence hall to assist you with homework and studying for tests.
- Opportunities to meet faculty and engineers outside the classroom setting.
- Academic programs to assist you in becoming more successful as a student.
- Social activities to assist you in getting to know community members better.
Who can apply for the ELLC?
- Incoming first-year students with an engineering major.
- If you are interested in applying, please fill out our housing application. After completing the housing application, please complete the Engineering Community application.
For any additional questions related to the Engineering Community, please contact Kim Sherman at email@example.com or (502) 852-4979.