The Engineering Living-Learning Community (ELLC) brings together students wishing to pursue a career in engineering in a dynamic, engaging environment. This residential community fosters exploration of this career path through courses, programming, services, and connections to campus and community resources. This community will be housed in Community Park. Learn more about Community Park here.
Required Courses for fall: see your adviser. Block scheduling will be available and strongly encouraged.
As an ELLC resident, you can expect to receive the following services:
- a Peer Mentor to assist you with the transition from high school to college
- tutors in your residence hall to assist you with homework and studying for tests
- opportunities to meet faculty and engineers outside the classroom setting
- academic programs to assist you in becoming more successful as a student
- social activities to assist you in getting to know community members better