Follow these steps to connect with Pavlov Media:
Connect to the Pavlov Media Network
Upon moving in to your room, go to the wireless Internet settings on your computer. Click the network labeled "Pavlov Media" or "Pavlov Media 2.4". Please note that if you do not do this and go to the website in the next step, the following error message will appear on the webpage: "To sign up for high-speed Internet service, please connect your device to the Pavlov Media network."
Go to Pavlov Media's Website
After selecting either "Pavlov Media" or "Pavlov Media 2.4", and go to Pavlov Media Sign Up page (link opens in a new window). In the top left corner, click "Sign Up".
Choose a package
Choose an Internet package. A "Free!" package is available for all residents of Cardinal Towne and University Pointe. Once you select an Internet package, enter your personal information; and create an account with Pavlov Media. Then, enter your contact information.
Once you finish creating your account, make sure everything on your screen is correct. If it is, click "Finish". Then, agree to the User Service Agreement; and restart your computer. You are then able to use the web!
Registering a device
Make sure you register each device that will be using wireless Internet to your account. To do this, follow these steps:
- Go to Pavlov Media's website.
- Log on to the account you just created with the device you want to register.
- After you've logged in, click "Devices".
- Click "Add Another", and give a description of the device.
- Enter the wireless Internet address of the device.
- You can find the wireless Internet address for iPhone in your settings under "About". For other devices, if you Google "what's my Wi-Fi address", it will pop up once you hit the search button.
- Click "Save", and your device will be registered.
Need some help?
If you need help registering or connecting your devices, Pavlov Media has service representatives available 24 hours per day to assist you. Their contact information is below: