Area Coordinator: Priscilla Calvo Castillo
- Traditional style
- Located near the North Information Center, School of Music, and College of Education
- Just a three-minute walk to the Student Activities Center
- Approximately 300 residents
- Eleven floors, each housing up to thirty-one students
- Primarily single- occupancy rooms, with Double- and Triple-occupancy available as a more cost-friendly option.
- Bedrooms furnished with desks/chairs, XL twin beds, and closet area
- Microfridge and safe rentals available here.
- Learn more about special accommodations here.
- View room costs.
- Front desk services available 6:00 p.m.-2:00 a.m. Area desk services available 24/7 in Belknap Residence Hall.
- TV Room with two adjoining study rooms
- Private practice room for School of Music students
- Two elevators
- Game room with ping-pong table and pool table
- Laundry facility
- Kitchen with vending machines
- Residential support, security, and limited key access
- Complimentary maintenance and common area cleaning
- Free WiFi
- Learn more about our university's mail services here.
- Express Check-Out