Move-In Volunteer Information
University Housing is excited to welcome our Fall 2023 students to the University of Louisville, but we can’t do it without your help! This year, we will have more than 2200 first-year students moving to campus during our three main move-in dates. Move-in days will be Wednesday, August 16th, Thursday, August 17th and Friday, August 18th, and we have opportunities to volunteer all three days.
By becoming a Cards Crew team member, you will receive the following:
- A Move-In Volunteer t-shirt
- A free meal/snack prior to your volunteer shift
- A small gift as a thank-you for your time!
Please note that volunteering for move-in does not mean you have to assist people in carrying their belongings to their new room! Cards Crew volunteer options include the following:
- Parking - Monitor and direct vehicles into and out of the parking areas
- Traffic Flow – Assist with the driving instructions for each residence hall
- Hands On Movers - Assisting students with physically moving their items
- Elevator Attendant – Monitor and direct the flow of the elevators in each building
Sign Up Links
Sign up to volunteer on Wednesday, August 16th here.
Sign up to volunteer on Thursday, August 17th here.
Sign up to volunteer on Friday, August 18th here.
Please Note: The Sign-Up Genius forms will allow individuals to choose the exact time slot, building(s), and position(s) they desire to work in. Volunteers will also be able to log back in and edit or swap their timeslot.
We are so thankful for your consideration and for all of your help making our Move-In days spectacular! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.