Pre-Dental Hygiene LLC Agreement
The Pre-Dental Hygiene Living-Learning Community brings together students wishing to pursue a career in dental hygiene in a dynamic, engaging environment. This residential community fosters exploration of this career path through courses, programming, services, and connections to campus and community resources. This community will be housed in Kurz Hall.
As a Pre-Dental Hygiene LLC resident, you can expect to receive the following services:
- a Peer Mentor to assist you with the transition from high school to college
- a tutor in your residence hall on some evenings to assist you with homework and studying for tests
- opportunities to meet faculty and dental hygienists outside the classroom setting
- academic programs to assist you in becoming more successful as a student
- social activities to assist you in getting to know community members and the campus better
CHEM 101 and DEHD
BIO 102 and BIO 104
(These courses meet General Education requirements whether or not you change majors and whether or not you are currently enrolled in your major.)
Agreement for living in the PDH LLC
As a member of the PDH LLC, I understand the opportunities and the reciprocal commitment outlined below. I understand that it is important for me as a community member to participate.
This agreement is binding for both fall and spring semesters. Remember that you must also apply for housing.