Billy Minardi Hall All Male Themed Community Interest Form
This community is designed for those interested in living in an all-male, team-oriented environment. All male University of Louisville students are welcome to participate in this themed community.
The AMTC community aims to:
- Engage students about the male-focused issues both on campus and the larger community, e.g., relationships, domestic violence, etc.
- Explore traditional and non-traditional male culture through programming, service, and respectful dialogue
- Connect participants with campus partners that work towards creating safe, inclusive spaces for all students
- Provide service to the university and community
- Must have a demonstrated ability to be successful in a team-oriented, all male environment, e.g., experience playing organized sports, Boy Scouts, etc.
- Must be in good standing with the university
- All students interested in being part of the AMTC community must complete an application and may be required to meet with the coordinator and AMTC adviser.
- Students will be expected to meet the financial obligations based on the schedule set up by the University of Louisville Bursar’s Office.
- Ability to meet the financial obligations of the theme community; please see the Costs information on the Housing website:. NOTE: the AMTC Community resides in a building which typically provides two meals per day during the week and 0 meals on the weekend, pending the schedule of the kitchen. Those approved to live in the AMTC Community are also highly encouraged to purchase a flex plan from SODEXO in order to supplement the meal plan. This is done automatically via the Cardinal Card Office.
- Coordinator will plan, in coordination with residence life staff, a welcome meeting during welcome week to introduce participants to each other, and to the residence life staff. This will also be their first floor meeting with the RA for policy review and expectations for living in a community environment.
Roommate Matching Section
If you have a preferred roommate, please indicate this on your housing application. You can always go back to the housing application to update this information or email email@example.com to update this information. We will always need the student ID number to match roommate preference. If you don't have a specific person you wish for a roommate, fill out the information below and we will attempt to match people as space permits.