Fall 2021 Housing Application
Applying for Housing is a Two-Step Process
Two main processes are involved in applying for housing here on campus:
1. Completing the Housing Application (launching November 1, 2020)
2. Participating in Room Selection.
1. Completing the Housing Application
The first step in applying for housing is completing the Fall 2021-Spring 2022 Housing Application by selecting the red "Apply for Housing" button on our homepage. You will be able to accomplish several tasks as part of the housing application, and here are just a few:
- If you are new to Campus Housing, you will be able to create a Housing Profile. You will be able to specify both your personal email and university email addresses. Please ensure that these emails are up-to-date and free of typos, as all application-related confirmation emails such as confirmation of submission and payment as well as a copy of any electronically signed forms such as the license agreement will be sent to the emails you specify. Emails related to re-setting your password will always be sent to the email you indicate as your personal email.
- Review our Cancellation Policy, First-Year Live-On Policy, Second-Year Residential Requirement, and other policies here in Campus Housing. Prior to signing each policy, we highly encourage you to read over them thoroughly and reach out to us at email@example.com with any questions you may have.
- Complete the non-refundable, one-time application payment if this is your first time completing a housing application with us.
- Obtain a co-signature from a parent or legal guardian if you are under the age of 18 at the time of completing the application. In this case, an email containing a co-signature link will be sent to the email address listed as your "Parent/Legal Guardian Email Address" on your Housing Profile, so be sure to provide a working and accessible email.
2. Participating in Room Selection
After you have applied for housing, we encourage you to check out each of our "Hall Snapshots" to learn about room types, amenities, and communities in each hall. Take a virtual tour on each hall page, or schedule an on-campus tour with one of our student office assistants!
Room Selection will take place in early Spring 2021, and your room selection date/time will depend on how soon you submitted the Housing Application. The earlier you apply for housing, the sooner you will be able to select your hall and room during the room selection period designated for first-year students.
Check out our room selection resource page here!