Nutrition Navigators provide UofL students with food and nutrition education and advice onsite in the Ville Grill and via personal appointments. Schedule your appointment today to “take a lap” with a Nutrition Navigator! You will learn how to enhance your health and to feed yourself well using these four key concepts:
- Nutrient Density: Quantity and variety of nutrients available in food relative to size and caloric content
- Caloric Density: The energy content of food relative to size.
- Portion Determination: Determining and eating portion sizes that meet your individual energy and nutrient goals.
- Local and Sustainable: Choosing foods that are sourced locally and grown sustainably.
FREE Nutrition Navigator Appointment Package Includes:
- Individual consultation with a Nutrition Navigator
- Personal plate feedback in person or via photos online through social media
- Coaching how to effectively “take a lap” around the Ville Grill to find the best options for your personal goals and dietary needs
- Unlimited access to advice and navigation services at the NN booth.
Before your appointment, please complete the Nutrition Navigator INTAKE form and bring it with you.