Students have access to individual nutrition coaching appointments with our campus dietitian, Ethan Mattingly! Appointments will be at Stevenson Hall room 210.
To schedule your Nutrition Coaching appointment, click here!
After a few sessions with the RD, students can often benefit from connecting with a Nutrition Navigator.
You must complete BOTH these forms. BRING your completed food log with you to your scheduled appointment:
1) Nutrition Questionnaire: complete and submit this form BEFORE your scheduled appointment.
2) Food Log (Adobe PDF): bring at least four complete days of food and beverage intake.
Your appointment will be re-scheduled if you do not bring the completed form with you and/or your questionnaire is not submitted.
These are common student concerns that benefit from working with the Registered Dietitian in a self-management coaching session:
- General healthy eating guidance
- Disordered eating patterns
- Weight gain or loss
- Elevated cholesterol/blood lipids
- GI: Celiac/IBS/Food Intolerance/Food Allergy
- Vegetarian/Vegan/Plant-Based Eating