Students have access to individual nutrition coaching appointments with our campus dietitian, Ethan Mattingly! Appointments will be at Stevenson Hall room 210.
To schedule your Nutrition Coaching appointment, click here!
After a few sessions with the RD, students can often benefit from connecting with a Nutrition Navigator.
You must complete BOTH forms. Submit your completed nutrition questionnaire and food log before your schedule appointment
1) Nutrition Questionnaire: Complete and submit this form AT LEAST 24 hours prior to your appointment
2) Food Log (Adobe PDF): Submit at least four compete days of food and beverage intake AT LEAST 24 hours prior to your appointment
Your appointment will be cancelled if you do not submit the forms in the appropriate time frame.
These are common student concerns that benefit from working with the Registered Dietitian in a self-management coaching session:
- General healthy eating guidance
- Disordered eating patterns
- Weight gain or loss
- Elevated cholesterol/blood lipids
- GI: Celiac/IBS/Food Intolerance/Food Allergy
- Vegetarian/Vegan/Plant-Based Eating