Welcome Graduate Catalog Editors
The online version of the University of Louisville GRADUATE CATALOG is provided and maintained by the School of Interdisciplinary and Graduate Studies as a service to the university community. If your program is not submitted in the Graduate Catalog by the deadline date then it will not be available until next year. Departments needing to update information about graduate programs should use the Graduate Catalog Update Site. Each graduate program must have a representative who is authorized to make changes to program listings on the update site.
April 15 – deadline to submit changes
May 15 – begin transfer from update-site to live-site
- LOGIN to the site.
- Based on the type of degree program choose from the links below. (Note: the folders will be empty if you did not log in as directed in step 1)
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Business
- School of Dentistry
- College of Education and Human Development
- School of Interdisciplinary and Graduate Studies
- Kent School of Social Work
- School of Medicine
- School of Music
- School of Nursing
- School of Public Health and Information Sciences
- Speed School of Engineering
For more detailed instructions, please see the documentation.
Questions about the use of the website, technical issues, training sessions or if you would like to add/remove a person’s access to your program may be directed to Shane Welch by phone at 852-3170 or by email at
If you have questions about policies governing graduate school education may be directed to Courtney Kerr by phone at 852-6497 or by email at .
For Graduate Catalog Reviewers Only: