Electronic Submission of Dissertation
The following steps must be taken to submit the final copy of your Thesis or Dissertation electronically:
- Document must be converted to a PDF document.
- Complete the Electronic Thesis or Dissertation Submission form. The form can be found on the following web-site: https://graduate.louisville.edu/forms/electronic-thesis-or-dissertation-submission-form/
- The signature page within the electronic version must have the names of your committee members typed under the signature line; the signatures cannot be scanned into the document.
- Submit a signed signature page on white paper, with original signatures, to the School of Interdisciplinary and Graduate Studies, attention Courtney Kerr.
- Submit the completed form (Nonexclusive License form). This form was provided after the review from the School of Interdisciplinary and Graduate Studies. Contact Courtney Kerr if you did not receive the forms.