Free Group Fitness Classes
Due to COVID-19, all group fitness classes are cancelled until further notice.
Free group fitness classes offered by Get Healthy Now
Group Fitness Class Descriptions:
- Beginner Yoga/Chair Yoga: Pause from your busy life to recharge and revitalize at our quiet calming practice of body and breath awareness.
- Bootcamp: High intensity interval training that incorporates strength, cardio, sport movements, CrossFit, and running.
- Fit in 30!: Power up your lunchtime routine with an energizing, whole body workout, including a variety of strength and cardio moves, all in just 30 minutes! Suitable for all levels.
- Latin Dance: Laugh, dance and de-stress while learning basic Latin dances. All levels are welcome and no partner required.
- Mindful Yoga: Calm the nervous system, increase the body-mind connection, and improve breathing.
- PiYo: Combines the sculpting and core benefits of Pilates with the strength and flexibility benefits of Yoga.
- REFIT®: Moves beyond the body into a life-changing experience. Refit believes the heart is both a muscle and a soul, and the impact of this targeted approach creates a deeper sense of connection, self-worth and lasting change.
- Tai Chi: Discover the benefits of this ancient form of martial arts, which will improve balance, agility, strength, and coordination.
- Yin/Yang Yoga: Bring an open mind and be prepared to enjoy an energizing and refreshing yoga experience – Yin yoga is slow and restorative; Yang Yoga is more powerful and challenging. Come prepared to do a mix of both!
- Zumba®: The ultimate dance-fitness party! Enjoy Latin, hip-hop, and International music and get in a great workout while you learn dynamic and effective dance moves!