You are here: Home Our Services FAQs


by mpbord01 last modified Mar 14, 2012 11:19 AM

1. Where can I find information about U of L scholarships?

2. What is federal work-study and how can I get it?

3. What is HigherOne?

4. How do I apply for summer financial aid?

5. I want to apply for Financial Aid, how do I start?

6. What is Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)?

7. What options do I have to pay my tuition?

8. I have Financial Aid at another school, but I want to transfer to UofL. Can I transfer my aid?

9. I was selected for Verification. What is that and what do I have to do?

10. Who is my financial aid counselor and how do I contact him/her?

Document Actions

FAFSA Code: 001999

Financial Aid News

April 2014 Newsletter (PDF version)

April 2014 Newsletter (text only version)

Check us out on Facebook, Twitter,and Instagram (UofLSFAO)

Contact Us


Call: (502) 852-5511

Office Hours and Directions

Fax: (502) 852-0182

Student Financial Aid Office
University of Louisville
Louisville, KY 40292

FAFSA School Code: 001999

Submit feedback on our services.

Guide for scholarship organizations

Guide for lenders/servicers

Staff Directory

The Student Financial Aid Office is a unit of the Office of Enrollment Management.

Tackboard 3.jpg


Personal tools