Step 4: My Bill

Billing is handled by the Bursar's Office. In some cases, you will receive your bill notice prior to being awarded. This can occur if you do not file the FAFSA early or do not complete and submit requested documentation. For more information on billing, visit the Bursar's Office website. At any time, you can view your updated bill and anticipated financial aid on ULink.

It is important that your bill be settled by the due date designated on your bill, but your bill does not have to paid on that date. It is important that you have enough financial aid (also called anticipated aid) on your bill with the Bursar's Office for the appropriate semester. Financial aid disburses at various times according to regulations, processing guidelines and methods.

  • Your Account under the section Tuition, Fees, Payment Options on ULink will show your charges, disbursed financial aid, residual funds, and undisbursed financial aid (called anticipated aid).


Next Step