View Your Paycheck
* Beginning April 23, 2018, you must be registered for UL2FCTR for all HR PeopleSoft systems. If you have not already signed up for this added security measure, see the information available online on the IT website.
Instructions to view your paycheck online:
- Go to ULink.
- Login with your UserID and password & UL2FCTR/Duo prompt
- Under Payroll, click “View Paycheck”. Determine which paycheck to view and click “View Paycheck”, a PDF will open in a new tab to view, download, and print.
Please ensure that any pop-up blockers are disabled
The University have implemented the following improvements to the pay advice/pay stub, beginning with the January 2016 pay dates:
- Pay advice/pay stub is available in a single page PDF format.
- Leave accrual balances are saved on each pay advice/pay stub so that employees can review balances as of specific pay dates.
- Each pay advice/pay stub displays cumulative year-to-date taxes and deduction totals, rather than only the most current pay advice/pay stub.
PDF file requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader download.