Our Strategic Plan
In fall 2018, President Neeli Bendapudi announced that the university would begin the process of developing a strategic plan to guide its actions in becoming a great place to learn, to work and in which to invest.
We are now taking recommendations from faculty, staff and students, and building on the university’s mission, vision and values.
This nine-month process will be inclusive, open and transparent, incorporating input from people like you: our alumni, donors and friends.
In fall 2019, the plan will be shared with everyone.
See the latest updates and presentations.
- Reaffirmation and development of Mission, Vision, and Values statement
- Goal setting and establishment of steering committee
- Establishment of major themes
- Work group recommendations to Steering Committee
- Follow-up, clarification of details
- Finalize Strategic Plan
- Strategic Plan rollout
- Establishment of Strategic Implementation Committee
Here's where you come in...
We want to hear from you.
We would love if you could take a minute of your time to help us plan, to make sure your voice is heard. While we will consider any and all suggestions as we work toward the finished plan, work group leaders would also like contributors to consider this list of questions while providing their feedback.