Terri Erwin, M.D.
Bingham Child Guidance Center
- M.D. from the University of Louisville in 1998
- Internship at the University of Louisville from 1998-1999
- Residency training at Yale University completed in 2001
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship completed in 2004
- Children with developmental disabilities
- Anxiety disorders
Terri Erwin, M.D., has worked in the outpatient department at the Bingham Clinic for the past 4 1/2 years with an interest in young children with developmental disabilities, and anxiety disorders. She attended the University of Louisville for medical school and then completed both a general psychiatry residency at Yale University as well as a child fellowship at the Child Study Center at Yale University.