The Depression Resource Center is located at the University of Louisville Depression Center, Suite 610, 401 East Chestnut Street, Louisville, KY 40202. The Resource Center is free and open to the public from 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Friday.
Some of the helpful educational resources at the Center include:
- Free Internet access with a system that “bookmarks” web sites with especially useful information on diagnosis and treatment of mood disorders.
- Videos on depression and other mood disorders (for example, superb videos produced by PBS on this topic).
- Excellent self-help books and other publications on depression and related problems.
- Newspapers, magazines, and journals with articles on mental health issues.
- Large, flat-panel TV monitors for viewing video materials.
- Comfortable chairs for relaxing and learning about ways to overcome mood disorders.
Please visit the Depression Center to take advantage of the great educational opportunities that are available at the Depression Resource Center.