"Building Hope" Public Lecture Series
As part of its outreach and education mission,the University of Louisville Depression Center sponsors free, public lectures quarterly.
"Building Hope in Depression: Understanding and Treating Posttraumatic Stress Disorder"
Thursday, October 25, 2012
Second Presbyterian Church
3701 Old Brownsboro Road
Louisville, KY 40207
(I-71 to Zorn Avenue to left on Brownsboro Road/US 42
To left on Pennington Lane to 3701 Old Brownsboro Road)
Barbara Orsalov Rothbaum, Ph.D., Presentation Chair
Professor in Psychiatry and Associate Vice-Chair of Clinical Research
Director, Trauma and Anxiety Recovery Program
Emory University Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
- Become familiar with the signs and symptoms of posttraumatic stress disorder.
- Learn the basics of effective treatments for posttraumatic stress disorder
ARCHIVE OF PAST LECTURES:
- October 2012 Lecture "Understanding and Treating Posttraumatic Stress Disorder" (Series Lecture Eight)
- September 2011 Lecture "Getting a Good Night’s Sleep" (Series Lecture Seven)
- February 2011 Lecture (Series Lecture Six)
- May 2010 Lecture (Series Lecture Five)
- March 2010 Lecture (Series Lecture Four)
- January 2010 Lecture (Series Lecture Three)
- September 2009 Lecture (Series Lecture Two)
- April 2009 Lecture (Series Lecture One)