2008 Annual Conference Agenda
2008 Past Annual Professional Conference Agenda
Progress in the Fight Against Depression, Jesse H. Wright, M.D., Ph.D.
Treatment Resistant Depression: STAR*D and Beyond, Michael E. Thase, M.D.
Cognitive Therapy for Worry and Rumination, Robert L. Leahy, Ph.D.
Preventing Depression in Children, William Beardslee, M.D.
Panel Discussion - Doctors Wright, Thase, Leahy, Beardslee, Josephson, Bonham, Spurgeon, and Peters
AFTERNOON SESSION WORKSHOPS:
- Treatment Resistant Depression: A Case-Based Approach, Michael E. Thase, M.D.
- Emotional Schemas in Cognitive Therapy, Robert L. Leahy, Ph.D.
- Nurse Facilitated Group Therapy for Mood Disorders, Elizabeth Bonham, Ph.D., ARNP
- Spirituality and Depression: Diagnostic and Treat ment Considerations, Allan Josephson, M.D.
- Practicum on Prevention of Depression in Children, William Beardslee, M.D.
- Combining CBT with Pharmacotherapy for Bipolar Disorder: Practical Strategies for Improving Outcome, Jesse H. Wright, M.D., Ph.D.
- Emotional Eating: How to Become the Biggest Loser, Joyce Spurgeon, M.D. with Sarah Johnson M.D., MSc and Casia Horseman, M.D.
- Treating the Depressed Athlete, Christopher K. Peters, M.D.