Applicants must hold the D.M.D./D.D.S. degree or the equivalent from a American Dental Association Commission on Dental Accreditation accredited dental school. Click here to complete an application to the Postdoctoral Pediatric Dentistry Program through the PASS website. Applications must be submitted by October 1 for admission the following July 1. Also, please note that NO APPLICATION FEE IS REQUIRED.
Beginning the program in July, all applicants should have:
- Kentucky dental license
- Pediatric Advance Life Support (PALS) training
- Camera for intraoral photos
- Textbooks: (1) McDonald, Avery, Dean, Jones, Dentistry for the Child and Adolescent or Pinkham, Pediatric Dentistry, (2) Proffit, Contemporary Orthodontics
- All applicants must have a D.M.D. or D.D.S. equivalent degree from an ADA accredited institution.
- Official report of TOEFL examination results.
- All applicants for whom English is a second language must take the TOEFL examination to provide evidence of proficiency in written and spoken English. Applications for the examination may be obtained from Test of English as a Foreign Language, Education Testing Service, Princeton, NJ 08540
- All applicants should be U.S. citizens or permanent residents
Tuition and Fees
No tuition is charged for the certificate program.
Tuition is required for the Master’s Degree.
For either the certificate or the Master’s Degree programs, there is an annual $7,000 program fee assessed by the School of Dentistry.
There is a stipend paid for the 24 months of the certificate program. The stipend is $40,000.
Information on financial aid is available from Laurie O'Hare.