Dr. Theresa G. Mayfield
- Acting Associate Dean for Clinical Affairs
- Associate Professor
- Room 218
- University of Louisville - School of Dentistry
- 501 S. Preston St.
- Louisville, KY 40202
- B.S., University of Louisville, l979
- D.M.D., University of Louisville - School of Dentistry, 1982
- General Practice Residency Certificate, University of Louisville, 1983
- Introduction to Clinical Dentistry II
- Infection Control and HIV/AIDS in the DMD Post-Graduate and Dental Hygiene Programs
- Principal investigator for the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) grant, "Ryan White CARE Act Community-Based Dental Partnership Program." The grant provides education for dental professionals and oral care to patients living with HIV/AIDS in underserved areas in Kentucky.
- Co-director for the HRSA grant, "Bioterrorism Training and Curriculum Development Program." Dr. Mayfield provides training and curriculum development for mass disaster preparedness and integration of dental professionals into the Kentucky response system.
Honors & Awards
- Women 4 Women Civic Organization Service Award for Contribution and Service to the School of Dentistry, 2006
- Distinguished Clinician Award, Louisville Dental Society, 2005
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society, University of Louisville - School of Dentistry