Now available in courses.
SafeAssign™is a plagiarism prevention service, offered in the Blackboard Learning System. This service helps educators prevent plagiarism by detecting unoriginal content in student papers. In addition to acting as a plagiarism deterrent, it also has features designed to aid in educating students about plagiarism and the importance of proper attribution of any borrowed content.
Resources: General | Instructors | Students
- SafeAssign by Blackboard (For information about how SafeAssign works.)
University of Louisville Academic Policies and Procedures Undergraduate Catalog
- Note: Please scroll down to Codes of Student Conduct, Rights and Responsibilities
University of Louisville Academic Policies, Procedures, and Requirements
- Note: Please scroll down to Academic Dishonesty: Plagiarism and Cheating
- SafeAssign Overview for Instructors
- Creating an Assignment (Step-by-Step Instructions)
- Using Direct Submit (Step-by-Step Instructions)
- Additional Notes.doc
- SafeAssign Instructor FAQs by Blackboard
- Using Anti-Plagiarism Software by University of Pittsburgh (Note: Activex control required to view this presentation)
- SafeAssign Originality Reports