COSW INDIVIDUAL Sponsorship Application
COSW provides support to University of Louisville staff and faculty who seek to develop themselves as future women leaders. Sponsorship requests are reviewed by the executive committee during the Fall and Spring semesters. A limited number of requests will be presented at each meeting. Application for funds should be received no later than eight weeks prior to the event to provide adequate review and approval time. Funding will not be provided retroactively.
- All members of the University community are eligible to apply for funds. Preference will be given to those requests that clearly enhance the understanding and appreciation for women or gender issues.
- Generally only one award will be accepted each semester.
- Notification emails will be sent once an application has been reviewed and may request further information, if needed.
- Once the process is complete, and all requested documentation has been received and verified, an email will be sent authorizing a release of funding.
- Approved applicants are required to complete a brief 1-2 page report 30 days after the conclusion of the program. The report should include information about of what was gained as a result of participation in this event, and how the event will impact your growth as a woman staff, faculty, or administrator at U of L.