Frequently Asked Questions

What are the mailing, GPS, and invoice addresses for Event and Conference Services?

For GPS and shipping event or vendor materials:

Event and Conference Services
University of Louisville - Shelby Campus
Founders Union Building Ste. 110
450 N. Whittington Pkwy.
Louisville, KY 40222

To mail invoice payments:

Make checks payable to: University of Louisville

Remit to:
UofL Delphi Center
Burhans Hall
440 N. Whittington Parkway
Louisville, KY 40222

Consult a map of Shelby Campus for additional information.

How do I obtain Internet access?

The laptop/device and user must be able to search for available networks and be able to select/accept/join the ulsponsor network. This is not a secure network and you may be prompted to accept risk. When or if prompted, click to accept the risk.

Open the internet browser of your choice, i.e. Firefox, Google Chrome or Internet Explorer.

Use the guest user ID and password provided.

Alternatively, you are welcome to access our ulvisitor network. Terms of use for this network include but are not limited to six hours of connectivity and disconnection after five minutes of inactivity. A valid email address is required.

Please review our Acceptable Internet Use Policy.

Note: If you are a UofL employee or student, you may use ulsecure along with your University username and password.

Where should I park, is there a fee and do I need a permit?

We offer complimentary parking in two spacious lots. Our guests do not need a permit to park.

Burhans Hall

Parking lots are located on the west side (left) of the building. Handicapped accessible parking spaces are on the east side (right) of the building.

Founders Union

Parking is available in the lot behind the building. Handicapped accessible spaces are located closest to the building.

Download a parking map. [PDF]

Do you have vending machines and where are they located?

There are two vending machines, one snack and one soda machine, located in the lower level of the Founders Union building. Vending machines are also located in the lower level of the west wing of Burhans Hall.

What is your food and beverage policy?

No outside food or beverage is allowed on Shelby Campus for meetings, corporate events or conferences. Catering is provided by our in-house, preferred caterer.

You can order all food and beverage through your coordinator and receive one invoice after your event. Learn more about catering.

Where is a good place to go for lunch?

If you prefer not to use our award winning caterer, there are dozens of dining options within a short drive from Shelby Campus. Contact your coordinator for a list of restaurants and attractions near Shelby Campus.

Do you host weddings?

No, our facilities are not available for weddings or wedding receptions.

^ Top of Page