Pilot Project Scientists
Rachel Neal, Ph.D.
- Dr. Neal is studying impact of hemp processing plants on neighborhood air quality in western Kentucky.
- Dr. Neal ‘s work was undertaken as a result of a community identified priority and their concerns with potential air quality and health impact. The community request resulted in community engaged research.
- Click here to learn more about Dr. Neal's work.
Edrisa Sanyang, PhD
- Dr. Sanyang and his team are conducting research on hazardous workplace exposures specific to firefighters in northwestern Kentucky.
- This research project will help firefighters find solutions to combat disease risk in the workplace.
- Click here to learn more about Dr. Sanyang's work.
- Click here to view Dr. Sanyang's Research!Louisville presentation