Building a Presence on Campus
Visibility of your company and its opportunities has a significant impact on recruiting success. There are several ways to help students become aware of your company on campus:
· Attend a career fair on campus.
· Send informational materials to the Career Development Center Resource Library.
· Link your homepage to the Career Development Center homepage.
· Participate in on-campus recruiting.
· Request a resume referral.
· Meet with deans, department chairs, key faculty on campus, or Career Development Center staff members.
· Meet with or present to student organizations.
· Host a reception/information session.
· Advertise in the school newspaper.
If you have questions or need assistance, contact Leslye Erickson, Director, at 502-852-4740 or firstname.lastname@example.org.