August 22, 2017
The University of Louisville Career Development Center is happy to announce the shift to Cards Career Connection powered by Handshake, which will replace Cards CareerLink powered by Symplicity!
Cards Career Connection will serve as a one-stop-shop for all UofL students and alumni to:
- Schedule an appointment with their career counselor, internship coordinator, and employer engagement coordinator.
- Search and apply for federal work-study, internships, part-time, and full-time job opportunities.
- Sign-up for workshops to facilitate their professional development.
- Register for career fairs and view employers who will be in attendance.
Similarly, employers will be able to:
- Connect with staff members from the Career Development Center.
- Post internship, part-time, and full-time job opportunities.
- Schedule on-campus interviews.
Needless to say, the Career Development Center is very excited about this move which will allow us to better serve the student population even better than before. We encourage students, staff, and employers to checkout the Cards Career Connection section on our website for more information.
If you have any questions about our move to Cards Career Connection powered by Handshake, please contact the Career Development Center at (502) 852-6701 or firstname.lastname@example.org.